DAY 1 SHOPPING TOUR – SCARBOROUGH BEACH (MOB/B/L/D)
Depart from KLIA2 to Perth International Airport.
After breakfast, head to Watertown Brand Factory Outlet Perth.
Shopping at The Mirrabooka Square where participant can shop cheap perfume at the chemist store and shopping for clothes, shoes, and maybe toys at Mart.
Enjoying beautiful panorama at Scarborough Beach.
Return to Perth City for dinner and rest.
DAY 2 THE PINNACLES DESERT – LANCELIN SAND DUNES (B/L/D)
Breakfast at hotel/apartment.
Proceed Nambung National Park to watch the amazing The Pinnacles Desert.
Continue to Lancelin Beach for lunch and pray.
Then, sandboarding at the white sand in Lancelin Sand Dunes.
Stop at Moore River to watch the beautiful sunset scenery.
Heading back to Perth and dinner.
DAY 3 SWAN RIVER – CAVERSHAM WILDLIFE PARK (B/L/D)
Breakfast at the hotel/apartment. Enjoy Fruit plucking activity (fruit according to seasons).
Heading to Caversham Wildlife Park.
Proceed to Margaret Chocolate Factory Margaret River and Mondo Nougat.
Then Lunch at Hawi Charcoal chicken (Lamb/grilled chicken with Briyani rice) pray at Mirraboka Mosque in Taqwa.
Check in Apartment. Rest and leisure.
DAY 4 KINGS PARK – FREMANTLE (B/L/D)
Breakfast at the hotel/apartment, then proceed tour to Blue Boat House.
Then head to Fremantle.
Souvenir shopping at E Shed Market (open on Fri/Sat/Sun).
Lunch Fish and Chip at The Kailis Cafe(voted the best fish and Chip).
Photo stop at Fremantle Hill war monument.
Pray at Perth Mosque and return to the Apartment and rest.
During night, free and easy session. Leisure and shopping at Hay and Murray Street.
DAY 05 PERTH DEPARTURE
Check out hotel at 3:00AM and transfer to Airport for your flight back home.
Arrival home with sweet memories.
CHILD WITH BED
CHILD NO BED
Infant (below 2 years old) : RM 1200
1. The above rates quoted are subject to change without prior notice.
2. Reservation will be made upon confirmation from your side.
3. Hotel room confirmation is subject to availability upon booking.
4. Tour fare deposit amount paid is non-refundable after booking.
5. Full payment must be made during promotion due date.
6. High season surcharges to be advise.
7. The itinerary is subject to change at the discretion of the land operator.
8. SHUHADA HOLIDAYS SDN BHD and its agent reserve the right to change or alter the program and revise fares without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances
9. Refund would be not entertained due to unforeseen circumstances to the country.
10. For any unused service is not refundable.
11. The Person who cannot pass the immigration in the International Airport , Tour Fare would be not refundable.
12. SHUHADA HOLIDAYS SDN BHD. acts only as your agent to provide you to service providers such as Airlines, Hotel, Ferry,Coaches, and others. We shall not in any circumstances be held liable for and will not accept responsibility or liability for the acts omissions, defaults on the past of these services provides and government change of regulations.
13. Once payment received customers considered agree to the Terms & Conditions.
DEPOSITS & TOUR PAYMENT
1. Booking should be made during promotion date with a deposit of RM1000 per person. Full payment to be advice by SHUHADA HOLIDAYS SDN. BHD. once you received total Performa Invoice from SHUHADA HOLIDAYS SDN. BHD.
2. Booking will be released automatically if we do not receive any payment.
3. Please send the rooming list at least 01 Month before.
4. Final Payment 03 Months before travelling.
Return International Ticket + Airport Tax + Meals On Board
Baggage allowance 20KG Return per person
Private transfer & Transportation
Accommodation APARTMENT including daily breakfast (2-3 pax in one apartment with private bathroom)
HALAL Meals as per itinerary
All entrance fees during the program
Mineral Water on Board Coach
Professional Tour Guide with English Speaking
Australian Visa *subject to approval from Australian Govt, otherwise client need to self-arrange
Tips for guide and driver RM 80 Per Person
VIP Plan Travel Insurance per person RM 80 Per Person
Compulsory Levy Tax RM20 Per Person
Entrance fee not mentioned in the program
All personal expenses and any other services that are not mentioned above