Visit Majang Suspension Bridge where you can feel the thrill of the Majang Lake Suspension Bridge, which feels like a ride at an amusement park.
After lunch, visit Eunpyung Korean Traditional Hanok Village and Museum with wearing Hanbok.
Visit International Mosque in Seoul.
Free Shopping at Dongdaemun Market.
DAY 2 SEOUL – PETITE FRANCE – NAMI ISLAND (B/L/D)
After breakfast, transfer to Petite France.
Proceed to Nami Isand.
Enjoy lake cruise and take a leisure walk at the beautiful tree road where the outdoor shooting for the Korean Drama “Winter Sonata.
Back to Seoul, visit Seoul N Tower & Love Lock Wall(not include observatory).
Visit Kimchi Making + Trick Eye Photo Session + Seaweed Museum with wearing Han-Bok (Korean Traditional Costume).
DAY 3 SEOUL – EVERLAND THEME PARK (B/L/D)
After breakfast, proceed to EVERLAND/LOTTE WORLD THEME PARK with FREE TICKETS.
Shopping at National Ginseng Centre and Amythyst Factory.
DAY 4 SEOUL SHOPPING TOUR (B/L/D)
After breakfast, city tour of Gyeongbok Palace, National Folk Museum and Presidential Blue House.
Shopping at Pine Tree Centre and Korean cosmetic duty-free shop.
Shopping at Shinsegye dutyfree department store.
Free shopping at Namdaemun Street Market& Myeong-dong Fashion Street.
Visit Chef show or Hero drawing show (Most popular shows in Korea).
DAY 05 AIRPORT – KLIA
After breakfast, visit Korean product duty-free shop and go to the airport for departure.
CHILD WITH BED
CHILD NO BED
Infant (below 2 years old) : RM 1200
1. The above rates quoted are subject to change without prior notice.
2. Reservation will be made upon confirmation from your side.
3. Hotel room confirmation is subject to availability upon booking.
4. Tour fare deposit amount paid is non-refundable after booking.
5. Full payment must be made during promotion due date.
6. High season surcharges to be advise.
7. The itinerary is subject to change at the discretion of the land operator.
8. SHUHADA HOLIDAYS SDN BHD and its agent reserve the right to change or alter the program and revise fares without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances
9. Refund would be not entertained due to unforeseen circumstances to the country.
10. For any unused service is not refundable.
11. The Person who cannot pass the immigration in the International Airport , Tour Fare would be not refundable.
12. SHUHADA HOLIDAYS SDN BHD. acts only as your agent to provide you to service providers such as Airlines, Hotel, Ferry,Coaches, and others. We shall not in any circumstances be held liable for and will not accept responsibility or liability for the acts omissions, defaults on the past of these services provides and government change of regulations.
13. Once payment received customers considered agree to the Terms & Conditions.
DEPOSITS & TOUR PAYMENT
1. Booking should be made during promotion date with a deposit of RM1000 per person. Full payment to be advice by SHUHADA HOLIDAYS SDN. BHD. once you received total Performa Invoice from SHUHADA HOLIDAYS SDN. BHD.
2. Booking will be released automatically if we do not receive any payment.
3. Please send the rooming list at least 01 Month before.
4. Final Payment 03 Months before travelling.
Direct Flight: Air Asia D7
Baggage 20kg + 7kg Hand carry
Private accommodation 3/4* or similar
All entrance fees as mentioned in itinerary
Private transfer and transportation
Escorted Proffesional English Speaking Guide
Meals as per mentioned in itinerary
Tips guide & driver
Travel Insurans RM 65 per person – will arrange on request.
Expenditure of a personal nature, such as drinks, souvenirs, telephone calls, laundry etc.