Meet and greet on arrival by our local tour guide. Check in selected hotel
Breakfast at hotel, we leave phnom penh on national highway 5 and travel to the Udong Mounting . One of the most famous stories is the one which surrounds the old Chinese Buddha temple which now lays in a stage of disrepair on the southernmost peak. This temple contains a large statue of Buddha built by the Chinese. Ordinarily a statue of Buddha is built to face the east to greet the rising sun; in the case of this Buddha it was built to face China. It is thought that this was to move the power of a sleeping dragon that lies within the mountain over to China, After lunch visit Kampong Luong . Whose inhabitants specialize in silver and copper smithing. They make superb ornamental items, including delicately engraved tropical fruits, used in traditional ceremonies at the pagoda or for marriage’s. Our tour will take you through the village where you will observe the craftsmen at work. Return to phnom penh . Dinner and Overnight at Phnom Penh .
Breakfast at hotel, enjoy Phnom Penh city tour visit Royal Palace and Silver Pagoda . Next, visit Toul Sleng The Genocide Museum (S 21). We stop at Russian Market for souvenir shopping and lunch at local restaurant. Afternoon visit Wat Phnom, take a short stop for photograph atIndependent Monument. Then, continue to The Killing Field (Cheung Ek) 15Km from Phnom Penh. Dinner at local restaurant. Overnight in Phnom Penh.
After breakfast free on own leisure till time to pick up at hotel for transferring to your next destination. Tour ends here.
PACIFIC PHNOM PENH
PHNOM PENH ERA
Infant under 2 years old sharing room with 2 adults without extra bed: Free of charge
Child from 2 – Under 12 years old sharing room with 2 adults without extra bed: 50% of charge.
Child from 2 – Under 12 years old sharing room with 2 adults with extra bed: 65% of charge
Child under 12 years old sharing room with one (1) adult: 80% of charge
Child from 12 years old and above: 100% of charge
1. The above rates quoted are subject to change without prior notice.
2. Reservation will be made upon confirmation from your side.
3. Hotel room confirmation is subject to availability upon booking.
4. Tour fare deposit amount paid is non-refundable after booking.
5. Full payment must be made during promotion due date.
6. High season surcharges to be advise.
7. The itinerary is subject to change at the discretion of the land operator.
8. SHUHADA HOLIDAYS SDN BHD and its agent reserve the right to change or alter the program and revise fares without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances
9. Refund would be not entertained due to unforeseen circumstances to the country.
10. For any unused service is not refundable.
11. The Person who cannot pass the immigration in the International Airport , Tour Fare would be not refundable.
12. SHUHADA HOLIDAYS SDN BHD. acts only as your agent to provide you to service providers such as Airlines, Hotel, Ferry,Coaches, and others. We shall not in any circumstances be
held liable for and will not accept responsibility or liability for the acts omissions, defaults on the past of these services provides and government change of regulations.
DEPOSITS & TOUR PAYMENT
1. Booking should be made during promotion date with a deposit of RM1000 per pax. Full payment to be advice by SHUHADA STAFF once you received total Performa Invoice from SHUHADA HOLIDAYS SDN BHD
2. Booking will be released automatically if we do not receive any payment.
3. Please send the rooming list at least 01 Month before arrival.
4. Final Payment 03 Months before travelling.
Hotel at Twin / Triple sharing room with breakfast , meals as indicated in the program
Drinking water ( 2 bottle/day/person )Tour based on PRIVATE WITH ENGLISH SPEAKING GUIDE
Entrance fee and meals as indicated in program
HALAL MEALS : NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE (PLEASE MENTION WHEN MAKING BOOKING)
INDIAN MEALS : ADDITIONAL CHARGE RM 15.00 PER PERSON PER MEAL
Cambodia visa fee if any (USD $ 30 issue on arrival )
Beverages during meal and other personal expenses
Compulsory Tipping ( PRIVATE & SIC ) at RM 10.00 per pax per day
Surcharge for Mandarin Speaking Guide – Additional charge RM 125.00 PER DAY PER GROUP