Day 1: Touchdown and go to Palawan, then go to Puerto Princesa City visiting the Immaculate Concepcion Cathedral, Crocodile Farm, Baker’s Hill, Mitra’s Ranch, Plaza Cuartel, Baywalk Boulevard, (dinner)
Day 2: Get ready to conquer the underground river then go to Sabang Beach, the proceed to Buenavista Vew Deck, then go to Ugong Rock (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
Day 3: We will go island hopping in El Nido, Big Lagoon, We also visit Entalula Island, Shimizu Island, Seven Commandos Beach, and Secret Lagoon. (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
Day 4: Time to say farewell (breakfast)
MARIANNE HOTEL 3* | Abueg Road, Puerto Princesa City
IPIL SUITES EL NIDO 3* | Real Street, Buena Suerte, El Nido, Palawan (5-minute walk to the beach)
THE PRICE FOR PRIVATE TOURS
Group size (PAX)
15-19 + 1 FOC
20 -24 + 1 FOC
25-29 + 1 FOC
30-35 + 1 FOC
YEAR-ROUND RATES EXCEPT SUPER PEAK
Infants 0-23 months old sharing bed with parents are free of charge. Children 2-9 years old (without tours) sharing bed with parents are free of charge, no breakfast. Children 2-9 years old (with tours) with extra bed 80% of adult rate, without extra bed 60% of adult rate. 10 years old and above must pay full rate.
1. The above rates quoted are subject to change without prior notice.
2. Reservation will be made upon confirmation from your side.
3. Hotel room confirmation is subject to availability upon booking.
4. Tour fare deposit amount paid is non-refundable after booking.
5. Full payment must be made during promotion due date.
6. High season surcharges to be advise.
7. The itinerary is subject to change at the discretion of the land operator.
8. SHUHADA HOLIDAYS SDN BHD and its agent reserve the right to change or alter the program and revise fares without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances
9. Refund would be not entertained due to unforeseen circumstances to the country.
10. For any unused service is not refundable.
11. The Person who cannot pass the immigration in the International Airport , Tour Fare would be not refundable.
12. SHUHADA HOLIDAYS SDN BHD. acts only as your agent to provide you to service providers such as Airlines, Hotel, Ferry,Coaches, and others. We shall not in any circumstances be
held liable for and will not accept responsibility or liability for the acts omissions, defaults on the past of these services provides and government change of regulations.
DEPOSITS & TOUR PAYMENT
1. Booking should be made during promotion date with a deposit of RM1000 per pax. Full payment to be advice by SHUHADA STAFF once you received total Performa Invoice from SHUHADA HOLIDAYS SDN BHD
2. Booking will be released automatically if we do not receive any payment.
3. Please send the rooming list at least 01 Month before arrival.
4. Final Payment 03 Months before travelling.
Nightly accommodation as mentioned
Breakfast and other meals as mentioned (Full board meals)
Roundtrip airport-hotel-airport transfers as mentioned
Mandatory Boracay environmental fee and jetty port fees PHP 275 per person (For Boracay only)
Mandatory snorkeling fee PHP 40 per person (For Boracay island hopping tour only)
Mandatory Puerto Princesa environmental fee PHP 150 per person (For Puerto Princesa only)
Mandatory El Nido ETDF environmental fee PHP 200 per person (For El Nido only)
Life vest, mask, and snorkel during island hopping tours
Tour program as mentioned including entrance fees and all transfers
Tours include service of English-speaking tour guide (Additional USD 140 /group /day for OPTIONAL Indonesia, Mandarin, Spanish, French, Arabic, or Korean-speaking)
International/domestic air tickets (Unless stated otherwise)
Philippines tourist visa if needed
Personal expenses (Telephone, mini bar, laundry)
Beverages and other items which are not included in the meal plan
Optional tours and other optional meals
Airport taxes, porter fees, seaport terminal fees, etc. (Seaport terminal fee PHP 30 per person for Corregidor, Cebu City Pier
terminal fee of PHP 25 per person, Tagbilaran Bohol Port terminal fee of PHP 20 per person)
Tip for driver/guide (USD 3 x number of days x number of persons)