Day 01: ARRIVAL JOGJA – JOGJA CITY TOUR – PARANGTRITIS BEACH ( L, D )
Arrive at Yogyakarta International Airport, meet by our staff and direct tour to visit Sultan Palace (Kraton Yogyakarta) is the center of Javanese culture with elegant architecture, was founded in 1755 by Prince Mangkubumi, located at the city center. Then to Tamansari (Watercastle), a site of a former royal garden of the Sultanate of Yogyakarta. Continue to an old town Kota Gede, as the center of silver work. Then to Parangtritis beach to watch the glorious sunset. Lunch and dinner at local restaurant.
Transfer to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 02: LAVA TOUR – BOROBUDUR – MALIOBORO ( B, L, D )
Breakfast at Hotel, depart to Kaliadem village to take LAVA TOUR to explore some villages were swept away by volcano lava during last Mount Merapi eruption which fired plantation and everything with more than 1000 centigrade. Then depart to Borobudur temple to see the huge and the biggest Budha’s temple, built by Sailendra dinasty at the 8th century.
Return to Yogyakarta via Malioboro street then transfer to Hotel. Lunch and dinner at local restaurant
Day 03: SOLO CITY TOUR ( B, L, D )
After breakfast, about 90 minutes drive to Solo – sister city of Jogja, Solo city tour visit Mangkunegaran Palace and witness the fascinaty display of gold plated dance ornament, jewelries, bronze, and wooden mask collection. A short stop at Triwindu flea market, and a traditional market – Pasar Klewer. Visit Laweyan Batik Village. Shopping at PGS (PusatGrosir Solo) Late afternoon back to Jogja and transfer to hotel. Lunch and dinner at local restaurant.
Day 04: DEPARTURE ( B )
Breakfast at Hotel. Check out then transfer to Jogja Airport.
*** END OF SERVICE ***
Rate per person NETT in Twin / Triple Sharing (Quoted in MALAYSIA RINGGIT) :
The Cube / Top Malioboro (3*)
De Laxston / H Boutique (3*)
Lynn / Pandanaran / Horaios (3*)
Grage Ramayana / Arjuna Hotel (3*)
Horison Ultima /1O1 /Grand Zuri (4*)
1. The above rates quoted are subject to change without prior notice.
2. Reservation will be made upon confirmation from your side.
3. Hotel room confirmation is subject to availability upon booking.
4. Tour fare deposit amount paid is non-refundable after booking.
5. Full payment must be made during promotion due date.
6. High season surcharges to be advise.
7. The itinerary is subject to change at the discretion of the land operator.
8. SHUHADA HOLIDAYS SDN BHD and its agent reserve the right to change or alter the program and revise fares without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances
9. Refund would be not entertained due to unforeseen circumstances to the country.
10. For any unused service is not refundable.
11. The Person who cannot pass the immigration in the International Airport , Tour Fare would be not refundable.
12. SHUHADA HOLIDAYS SDN BHD. acts only as your agent to provide you to service providers such as Airlines, Hotel, Ferry,Coaches, and others. We shall not in any circumstances be
held liable for and will not accept responsibility or liability for the acts omissions, defaults on the past of these services provides and government change of regulations.
DEPOSITS & TOUR PAYMENT
1. Booking should be made during promotion date with a deposit of RM1000 per pax. Full payment to be advice by SHUHADA STAFF once you received total Performa Invoice from SHUHADA HOLIDAYS SDN BHD
2. Booking will be released automatically if we do not receive any payment.
3. Please send the rooming list at least 01 Month before arrival.
4. Final Payment 03 Months before travelling.
– 3 nights stay at hotel with daily breakfast
– Entrance fees to the objects as stated on the program
– AC transport with driver,fuel and parking fee
– Driver cum guide
– English speaking guide for above 7 persons
– Meals as stated on the above program
– Mineral water during tour
– Airfare ticket
– Jeep at Merapi Lava Tour
– Any tipping for driver/guide
– Personal expenses