Day 01: ARRIVAL JOGJA – JOGJA CITY TOUR – PARANGTRITIS BEACH ( L, D )
Arrive at Adisucipto International Airport, meet by our staff and direct tour to visit Sultan Palace (Kraton Yogyakarta) is the center of Javanese culture with elegant architecture, was founded in 1755 by Prince Mangkubumi. Then to Tamansari (Watercastle), a site of a former royal garden of the Sultanate of Yogyakarta. Continue to an old town Kota Gede, as the center of silver work. Then to Parangtritis beach to watch the glorious sunset. Transfer to hotel for check in. Lunch and dinner at local restaurant.
Day 02: BOROBUDUR TEMPLE – MERAPI LAVA TOUR – MALIOBORO ( B, L, D )
Breakfast at Hotel. Fullday tour visit Borobudur temple to see the huge and the biggest Budha’s temple, built by Sailendra dinasty at the 8th century. Depart to Kaliadem village to take LAVA TOUR to explore some villages were swept away by volcano lava during last Mount Merapi eruption which fired everything with more than 1000 centigrade. Return to the city via Malioboro, a major shopping street in Jogja. Transfer to Hotel. Lunch and dinner at local restaurant.
Day 03: IMOGIRI PINES FOREST – HOBBIT HOUSE – TEMBELAN HILLS – BREKSI CLIFF – IJO TEMPLE ( B, L, D )
Breakfast at hotel. Visit Imogiri Pine Forest, the best photo spots with beautiful natural pine trees. Visit Seribu Batu Songgo Langit (Hobbit House). Continue to Tembelan Hills at Mangunan, an exotic place with nice view, beautiful green forest, hills, valley and river. Continue to Breksi Cliff, a former stone quarry. Visit Pengger Pine Forest. Visit Ijo temple, the highest temple in Jogja to see beautiful sunset. Lunch and dinner at local restaurant.
Day 04: DEPARTURE ( B )
Breakfast at Hotel. Transfer to Adisucipto International Airport.
HOTEL STANDARD (3*)
CHILD WITH BED
CHILD NO BED
**Based on room availability
1. The above rates quoted are subject to change without prior notice.
2. Reservation will be made upon confirmation from your side.
3. Hotel room confirmation is subject to availability upon booking.
4. Tour fare deposit amount paid is non-refundable after booking.
5. Full payment must be made during promotion due date.
6. High season surcharges to be advise.
7. The itinerary is subject to change at the discretion of the land operator.
8. SHUHADA HOLIDAYS SDN BHD and its agent reserve the right to change or alter the program and revise fares without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances
9. Refund would be not entertained due to unforeseen circumstances to the country.
10. For any unused service is not refundable.
11. The Person who cannot pass the immigration in the International Airport , Tour Fare would be not refundable.
12. SHUHADA HOLIDAYS SDN BHD. acts only as your agent to provide you to service providers such as Airlines, Hotel, Ferry,Coaches, and others. We shall not in any circumstances be held liable for and will not accept responsibility or liability for the acts omissions, defaults on the past of these services provides and government change of regulations.
13. Once payment received customers considered agree to the Terms & Conditions.
DEPOSITS & TOUR PAYMENT
1. Booking should be made during promotion date with a deposit of RM300 per person. Full payment to be advice by SHUHADA HOLIDAYS SDN. BHD. once you received total Performa Invoice from SHUHADA HOLIDAYS SDN. BHD.
2. Booking will be released automatically if we do not receive any payment.
3. Please send the rooming list at least 01 Month before.
4. Final Payment 03 Months before travelling.
– International flight ticket&20kg baggage
– 3 nights stay at hotel with daily breakfast
– Entrance fees to the objects as stated on the program
– AC transport with driver,fuel and parking fee
– Driver cum guide
– English speaking guide only for above 6 persons
– Meals as stated on the above program
– Meal as per mentioned in itinerary
– Tipping for driver/guide
– Mineral water during tour
– Jeep at Merapi (Lava Tour)
– Transfer to/from YIA Airport (New Jogja Airport)