Assemble at KLIA2, (03 hours before departure) for your flight to Ho chi Minh.
Upon arrival at Ho Chi Minh International Airport. After your immigration and customs clearance, meet and greet by our representative and
Transfer to city to visit The Old Post Office, Hundreds Years Red Catheral, People’s Committee Hall, French Opera House, shopping at Saigon Square Center . Overnight in Ho Chi Minh.
DAY 02 HO CHI MINH / CU CHI (B/L/D)
After breakfast at hotel, one and half hour drive takes you to Cu Chi where human knowledge has been enriched by experiencing an web-like tunnels system of more than 200km in length which used to be shelters of guerrillas during the war against American Troops.
Return to Ho Chi Minh for lunch.
After lunch, shopping at Taka Plaza, MSN wholesales Shop in District 7 ( Muslim clothes )
Overnight in Ho Chi Minh.
DAY 03 HO CHI MINH / MEKONG (B/L/D)
After breakfast, a two hour drive to My Tho will expose the colorful outskirt life as well as picturesque rice fields along the journey.
Upon arrival, get on a boat trip up Mekong River with islet stop at Thoi Son to taste seasonal fruits, Coconut Candy, Longan Honey tea.Enjoy traditional folk songs
Then, visit the authentic life of the local and challenge your bargaining power at cottage handicraft shops. An adventurous sampan ride in palm shading creeks will be the next experience of the riverside region.
Return to Ho Chi Minh City in the afternoon, visit Vietnam Hard Rock Café & stop at Ben Thanh market for shopping of good quality Telekung, Baju Kurung, Jubah at reasonable prices
Overnight in Ho Chi Minh.
DAY 04 HO CHI MINH DEPARTURE (B/L)
After breakfast, free at leisure then transfer to Airport for flight home.
Child With Bed
Child No Bed
1. The above rates quoted are subject to change without prior notice.
2. Reservation will be made upon confirmation from your side.
3. Hotel room confirmation is subject to availability upon booking.
4. Tour fare deposit amount paid is non-refundable after booking.
5. Full payment must be made during promotion due date.
6. High season surcharges to be advise.
7. The itinerary is subject to change at the discretion of the land operator.
8. SHUHADA HOLIDAYS SDN BHD and its agent reserve the right to change or alter the program and revise fares without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances
9. Refund would be not entertained due to unforeseen circumstances to the country.
10. For any unused service is not refundable.
11. The Person who cannot pass the immigration in the International Airport , Tour Fare would be not refundable.
12. SHUHADA HOLIDAYS SDN BHD. acts only as your agent to provide you to service providers such as Airlines, Hotel, Ferry,Coaches, and others. We shall not in any circumstances be
held liable for and will not accept responsibility or liability for the acts omissions, defaults on the past of these services provides and government change of regulations.
DEPOSITS & TOUR PAYMENT
1. Booking should be made during promotion date with a deposit of RM1000 per pax. Full payment to be advice by SHUHADA STAFF once you received total Performa Invoice from SHUHADA HOLIDAYS SDN BHD
2. Booking will be released automatically if we do not receive any payment.
3. Please send the rooming list at least 01 Month before arrival.
4. Final Payment 03 Months before travelling.
Meals (FULL BOARD)
Return International Ticket + Airport Tax
Baggage allowance 20KG Return per pax
Ac Transportation with free WI-FI coach
Accommodation APARTMENT including daily breakfast
HALAL Meals as per itinerary
All entrance fees during the program
Mineral Water on Board Coach
Professional Tour Guide with English Speaking
Australian Visa Fee
Tips for guide and driver ( RM 80 ) / Per Person
VIP Plan Travel Insurance per person ( RM 80 ) Per Person
Meals on flight
Entrance fee not mentioned in the program
All personal expenses and any other services that are not mentioned above