Arrive at Yogyakarta International Airport, meet by our staff and direct tour to visit Timang Beach, try to push your adrenaline to using traditional gondola to the top of the island. Visit Pengger Pine Forest to see beautiful jogja city from the top of the hills. Lunch and dinner at local restaurant. Transfer to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 02: BOROBUDUR TEMPLE – LAVA TOUR – MALIOBORO ( B, L, D )
Breakfast at Hotel. Fullday tour visit Borobudur temple to see the huge and the biggest Budha’s temple, built by Sailendra dinasty at the 8th century. Depart to Kaliadem village to take LAVA TOUR to explore some villages were swept away by volcano lava during last Mount Merapi eruption which fired plantation and everything with more than 1000 centigrade. Return to Yogyakarta via Malioboro street then transfer to Hotel. Lunch and dinner at local restaurant.
Day 03: IMOGIRI PINES FOREST – HOBBIT HOUSE – TEMBELAN HILLS – BREKSI CLIFF ( B, L, D )
Breakfast at hotel. Fullday tour visit Imogiri Pine Forest, the best photo spots with beautiful natural pine trees like in the South Korea. Visit Hobbit House. Continue to Tembelan Hills at Mangunan, an exotic place with nice view, beautiful green forest, hills, valley and river. Continue to Breksi Cliff, a former stone quarry. Dinner at local restaurant and back to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 04: JOGJA CITY TOUR – DEPARTURE ( B, L )
Breakfast at Hotel. visit Sultan Palace (Kraton Yogyakarta) is the center of Javanese culture with elegant architecture, was founded in 1755 by Prince Mangkubumi, located at the city center. Then to Tamansari (Watercastle), a site of a former royal garden of the Sultanate of Yogyakarta. Then to an old town Kota Gede, as the center of silver work.
Lunch at local restaurant.
Transfer to Jogja Airport .
*** END OF SERVICE ***
Rate per person NETT in Twin / Triple Sharing (Quoted in MALAYSIA RINGGIT) :
1. The above rates quoted are subject to change without prior notice.
2. Reservation will be made upon confirmation from your side.
3. Hotel room confirmation is subject to availability upon booking.
4. Tour fare deposit amount paid is non-refundable after booking.
5. Full payment must be made during promotion due date.
6. High season surcharges to be advise.
7. The itinerary is subject to change at the discretion of the land operator.
8. SHUHADA HOLIDAYS SDN BHD and its agent reserve the right to change or alter the program and revise fares without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances
9. Refund would be not entertained due to unforeseen circumstances to the country.
10. For any unused service is not refundable.
11. The Person who cannot pass the immigration in the International Airport , Tour Fare would be not refundable.
12. SHUHADA HOLIDAYS SDN BHD. acts only as your agent to provide you to service providers such as Airlines, Hotel, Ferry,Coaches, and others. We shall not in any circumstances be
held liable for and will not accept responsibility or liability for the acts omissions, defaults on the past of these services provides and government change of regulations.
DEPOSITS & TOUR PAYMENT
1. Booking should be made during promotion date with a deposit of RM1000 per pax. Full payment to be advice by SHUHADA STAFF once you received total Performa Invoice from SHUHADA HOLIDAYS SDN BHD
2. Booking will be released automatically if we do not receive any payment.
3. Please send the rooming list at least 01 Month before arrival.
4. Final Payment 03 Months before travelling.
– 3 nights stay at hotel with daily breakfast
– Entrance fees to the objects as stated on the program
– AC transport with driver,fuel and parking fee
– Driver cum guide
– English speaking guide for above 7 persons
– Meals as stated on the above program
– Mineral water during tour
– Airfare ticket
– Jeep at Merapi Lava Tour
– Any tipping for driver/guide
– Personal expenses