Meet and greet on arrival by our local tour guide. Transfer to your selected hotel and free and own leisure. Overnight in siem reap
DAY 2 : SIEM REAP – ANGKOR WAT TEMPLE TOUR
Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to explore a full day heritage tours at Angkor visit The South Gate of Angkor Thom including Bayon Temple, The royal phimeanakas, Bapoun Temple, The elephant terrace and the terrace of the Leper King. Continue to small circuit including thommanan, chaosay Tevoda, Ta Keo and the fabulous Ta Prohm. Lunch at local restaurants. Afternoon visit Angkor Wat the “7th wonders of the world”. Sunset on top of Bakheng Hill. Buffet dinner khmer with traditional show at local restaurants and overnight in siem reap.
DAY 3: SIEM REAP FULL DAY TOUR
After breakfast hotel excursion to Chong Kneas Floating Village, take a ride by traditional wooden boat on Tonle Sap Lake to experience the fishermen life. In the wet season, the Tonle Sap Lake is one of the largest freshwater lakes in Asia . Back to town, lunch at local restaurants. Transfer to hotel free leisure. Dinner own account and overnight
DAY 4 : SIEM REAP – DEPARTURE
After breakfast free on own leisure till time to pick at hotel for transferring to your next destination
Infant under 2 years old sharing room with 2 adults without extra bed: Free of charge
Child from 2 – Under 12 years old sharing room with 2 adults without extra bed: 50% of charge.
Child from 2 – Under 12 years old sharing room with 2 adults with extra bed: 65% of charge
Child under 12 years old sharing room with one (1) adult: 80% of charge
Child from 12 years old and above: 100% of charge
1. The above rates quoted are subject to change without prior notice.
2. Reservation will be made upon confirmation from your side.
3. Hotel room confirmation is subject to availability upon booking.
4. Tour fare deposit amount paid is non-refundable after booking.
5. Full payment must be made during promotion due date.
6. High season surcharges to be advise.
7. The itinerary is subject to change at the discretion of the land operator.
8. SHUHADA HOLIDAYS SDN BHD and its agent reserve the right to change or alter the program and revise fares without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances
9. Refund would be not entertained due to unforeseen circumstances to the country.
10. For any unused service is not refundable.
11. The Person who cannot pass the immigration in the International Airport , Tour Fare would be not refundable.
12. SHUHADA HOLIDAYS SDN BHD. acts only as your agent to provide you to service providers such as Airlines, Hotel, Ferry,Coaches, and others. We shall not in any circumstances be
held liable for and will not accept responsibility or liability for the acts omissions, defaults on the past of these services provides and government change of regulations.
DEPOSITS & TOUR PAYMENT
1. Booking should be made during promotion date with a deposit of RM1000 per pax. Full payment to be advice by SHUHADA STAFF once you received total Performa Invoice from SHUHADA HOLIDAYS SDN BHD
2. Booking will be released automatically if we do not receive any payment.
3. Please send the rooming list at least 01 Month before arrival.
4. Final Payment 03 Months before travelling.
Hotel at Twin / Triple sharing room with breakfast , meals as indicated in the program
Drinking water ( 2 bottle/day/person )
Tour based on PRIVATE WITH ENGLISH SPEAKING GUIDE
Entrance fee and meals as indicated in program .
HALAL MEALS : NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE (PLEASE MENTION WHEN MAKING BOOKING)
INDIAN MEALS : ADDITIONAL CHARGE RM 15.00 PER PERSON PER MEAL
Cambodia visa fee if any (USD $ 30 issue on arrival )
Beverages during meal and other personal expenses
Compulsory Tipping ( PRIVATE & SIC ) at RM 10.00 per pax per day
Surcharge for Mandarin Speaking Guide – Additional charge RM 125.00 PER DAY PER GROUP