Day 1 MEDAN – SAMOSIR ISLAND / 4 hrs drive + 1 hr ferry
Arrive at the Kuala Namu International airport with flight
We will fetch you and directly depart to lake Toba / Samosir island via plantation route and a historical city of PematangSiantar. You may stop at TokoAsli and Paten to buy special snacks; KacangTumbuk, TengTeng etc. Arrive in Parapat harbor from where you cross the lake to Samosir island by ferry.
Upon arrival on the island, you will directly check in to hotel for overnight stay. In the evening you may take a nice walk to the local café or shop neaby hotel.
Day 2 SAMOSIR ISLAND TOUR – BRASTAGI / 3,5hrs drive + 1 hr ferry
Today you will make excursions to Tomok village to see the old tomb of King’s Sidabutar and Ambarita village to see the stone chairs, tables and court yard of Siallagan’s clan.After that you cross the lake by boat to Parapat from where you drive to Brastagi, a mountain resort with its refreshing weather and magnificent mountain scenerywhich has an abundance of flowers, vegetables and fruits (most famous of which is the “Marquisa” passion fruit). On the way stop will be made atSimarjarunjung hill, the highest point to see a beautiful views of lake Toba, Long house of Simalungun Bataks and Sipiso-piso waterfall. At noon you arrive in Brastagivisiting fruits market and Gundaling hill where you can views two active volcanoes, Sibayak and Sinabung.
Day 3 BRASTAGI – MEDAN CITY TOUR / 1,5 – 3 hrs drive
After breakfast visit Lhumbini Park withits duplicate of Shwedagon pagoda. Then you depart to Medan through the winding route and mountain villages of Brastagi highland. Arrive in Medan there is a city tour / shopping in Medan visiting Sultan Maimoon Palace, Grand Mosque.
Day 4 MEDAN – TRANSFER AIRPORT / 1 – 1,5 hrs drive
In the morning is free program until you check out from hotel and do shopping in Medan Batik house, Pusathandbroidery / sulam / telekung and Medan Mall. After that you depart to the airport of Medan for catch your flight.
HOTEL STANDARD (3*)
CHILD WITH BED
CHILD NO BED
**Based on room availability
1. The above rates quoted are subject to change without prior notice.
2. Reservation will be made upon confirmation from your side.
3. Hotel room confirmation is subject to availability upon booking.
4. Tour fare deposit amount paid is non-refundable after booking.
5. Full payment must be made during promotion due date.
6. High season surcharges to be advise.
7. The itinerary is subject to change at the discretion of the land operator.
8. SHUHADA HOLIDAYS SDN BHD and its agent reserve the right to change or alter the program and revise fares without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances
9. Refund would be not entertained due to unforeseen circumstances to the country.
10. For any unused service is not refundable.
11. The Person who cannot pass the immigration in the International Airport , Tour Fare would be not refundable.
12. SHUHADA HOLIDAYS SDN BHD. acts only as your agent to provide you to service providers such as Airlines, Hotel, Ferry,Coaches, and others. We shall not in any circumstances be held liable for and will not accept responsibility or liability for the acts omissions, defaults on the past of these services provides and government change of regulations.
13. Once payment received customers considered agree to the Terms & Conditions.
DEPOSITS & TOUR PAYMENT
1. Booking should be made during promotion date with a deposit of RM300 per person. Full payment to be advice by SHUHADA HOLIDAYS SDN. BHD. once you received total Performa Invoice from SHUHADA HOLIDAYS SDN. BHD.
2. Booking will be released automatically if we do not receive any payment.
3. Please send the rooming list at least 01 Month before.
4. Final Payment 03 Months before travelling.
International flight ticket&20kg baggage
Hotels as mentioned above based on double or triple room + breakfast
AC transport as mentioned in the program + fuel
Driver cum guide
Entrance & parking fees as mentioned in the program
Ferry Parapat – Samosir vice versa
Meal as per mentioned in itinerary
Tipping for driver/guide
Personal expenses: donations, laundry, drinks, souvenirs etc.