Visit the Pusat Dokumentasi dan Informasi Kebudayaan Minangkabau (Minangkabau Village) in Padang Panjang
Lunch at Pak Datuk / Sate Mak Syukur Restaurant
The trip continues to Pandai Sikek which is famous for Songket woven and wood carvings
Visiting Panorama Park Sianok Canyon and Great Wall View
Check in hotel and free program
Dinner at Kawali Resto
DAY 2: BUKITTINGGI – LEMBAH HARAU – BATUSANGKAR (BFAST/LUNCH/ DINNER)
Breakfast at the hotel
Continue to Krupuk Sanjai Ummi Aufa
Travel to Kelok 9, Lembah Harau & Kinikko Tabek Patah
Lunch at Restaurant Pongek Situjuah / Pondok Flora Rest
Visiting Pagaruyung King Palace,
Enjoy the view of Lake Singkarak,
Return to Bukittinggi, Free Program
Dinner at Wong Semarang Resto
DAY 3: BUKITTINGGI – LAWANG PARK – KELOK 44 – PADANG (BFAST/LUNCH/DINNER)
Breakfast at the hotel
Visit Lawang Park to see the “Very Beautiful” view of Maninjau Lake,
On the way stop over at Matur Village, which is famous with various kinds of processed foods from Pumpkin,
Enjoy views of the Sungai Landia Village
Lunch at Restaurant Eni
Continued to Padang, city tour Siti Nurbaya Bridge, Muaro Lasak Beach, and Monumen IORA
Dinner at the Lamun Ombak/Pondok Ikan Bakar Restaurant
DAY 4: PADANG TOUR – AIRPORT (BFAST)
Breakfast at the hotel and check-out
Transfer to Airport for your flight home or next destination
2 – 3
4 – 7
8 – 14
15 + 1
20 + 1
GRAN MALINDO/Sim 2 *
RANGKAYO BASA/Sim 2*
GRAND BUNDA 3 *
NOVOTEL/Sim 4 *
PANGERAN BEACH/Sim 4*
1. The above rates quoted are subject to change without prior notice.
2. Reservation will be made upon confirmation from your side.
3. Hotel room confirmation is subject to availability upon booking.
4. Tour fare deposit amount paid is non-refundable after booking.
5. Full payment must be made during promotion due date.
6. High season surcharges to be advise.
7. The itinerary is subject to change at the discretion of the land operator.
8. SHUHADA HOLIDAYS SDN BHD and its agent reserve the right to change or alter the program and revise fares without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances
9. Refund would be not entertained due to unforeseen circumstances to the country.
10. For any unused service is not refundable.
11. The Person who cannot pass the immigration in the International Airport , Tour Fare would be not refundable.
12. SHUHADA HOLIDAYS SDN BHD. acts only as your agent to provide you to service providers such as Airlines, Hotel, Ferry,Coaches, and others. We shall not in any circumstances be
held liable for and will not accept responsibility or liability for the acts omissions, defaults on the past of these services provides and government change of regulations.
DEPOSITS & TOUR PAYMENT
1. Booking should be made during promotion date with a deposit of RM1000 per pax. Full payment to be advice by SHUHADA STAFF once you received total Performa Invoice from SHUHADA HOLIDAYS SDN BHD
2. Booking will be released automatically if we do not receive any payment.
3. Please send the rooming list at least 01 Month before arrival.
4. Final Payment 03 Months before travelling.
.Transportation Service Usage AC Coach (Private)
.Hotel Accommodation at selected hotel (Twin/Triple Share)
.Meal as mentioned in the itinerary
.Entrance fee as mentioned in the itinerary
.Malay speaking Guide, FIT base on driver Cum guide
·Additional tour & meals
.Personal Expenses (Laundry, Telephone, Mini bar)
·Tipping (Guide, driver, hotel porter) Recommended RM 7/pax/day