DAY 1: HANOI ARRIVE – CITY TOUR – SHOPPING (DINNER)
We welcome you warmly at the airport and transfer to the most beautiful places for city tour. We will visit Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Museum, Ho Chi Minh’s stilt house where he used to live in the past, the One Pillar Pagoda was built by King Ly Thai To in 1049 the structure has become an important symbol of people in Hanoi. Continue to visit the Literature Temple and Quoc Tu Giam – Vietnam’s first University constructed in 1070. Its gardens and well-preserved architecture offer a relaxing glimpse into Vietnam’s past, walk around Hoan Kiem Lake and Hanoi´s fascinating Old Quarter, shopping, and visiting Dong Xuan market. We have dinner in a Halal restaurant Overnight at hotel
DAY 2: HANOI – HALONG BAY (BREAKFAST, LUNCH, DINNER)
Hotel pick up with our shuttle bus. Short break on the way. Arrive Ha Long Bay, transfer by tender to the cruise, and enjoy welcome drinks. Check in your cabin and enjoy a sea food lunch while beginning your sail through the fairy land of Ha Long Bay, passing by Stone Dog islet, Incense Burner islet, Fighting Cocks, Swan islet, and Duck islet. Drop anchor to explore Sung Sot Cave (Surprising Cave). Enjoy swimming on Titop Ísland or relaxing on the cruise. Enjoy the complimentary sunset party on the sundeck with coke and fresh fruits.Evening activities include: We have Halal seafood dinner and th en have fun with karaoke singing, or try your luck with squid-fishing. Kayaking(optional): Pay extra 100,000 VND per person. The best way to explore true beauty of Ha Long is riding kayak around the fishing village, get in touch with local people and going through the “tunnel caves” to wonderful a secluded lake. Overnight on the cruise
DAY 3: HALONG BAY – HANOI (BREAKFAST, LUNCH, DINNER)
Breakfast will be served while we start our cruise to a local Pearl Farm.Visit the local Pearl Farm.Check out your cabin and relax on the cruise while sailing on the bay.Join cooking class demonstration (teaching you how to make our specialty, Spring rolls) on the cruise.Lunch is served on the cruise (or at a local restaurant).Disembark at the harbor, Ha Long city. Take our shuttle bus to return Hanoi. Arrive at Hanoi. In the evening, we have dinner in a Halal restaurant
DAY 4: HANOI DEPARTURE (BREAKFAST)
After breakfast, enjoy some free leisure time until your transfer to the airport (hotel check out time at 12:00).
HOTEL STANDARD (3*)
CHILD WITH BED
CHILD NO BED
**Based on room availability
1. The above rates quoted are subject to change without prior notice.
2. Reservation will be made upon confirmation from your side.
3. Hotel room confirmation is subject to availability upon booking.
4. Tour fare deposit amount paid is non-refundable after booking.
5. Full payment must be made during promotion due date.
6. High season surcharges to be advise.
7. The itinerary is subject to change at the discretion of the land operator.
8. SHUHADA HOLIDAYS SDN BHD and its agent reserve the right to change or alter the program and revise fares without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances
9. Refund would be not entertained due to unforeseen circumstances to the country.
10. For any unused service is not refundable.
11. The Person who cannot pass the immigration in the International Airport , Tour Fare would be not refundable.
12. SHUHADA HOLIDAYS SDN BHD. acts only as your agent to provide you to service providers such as Airlines, Hotel, Ferry,Coaches, and others. We shall not in any circumstances be held liable for and will not accept responsibility or liability for the acts omissions, defaults on the past of these services provides and government change of regulations.
13. Once payment received customers considered agree to the Terms & Conditions.
DEPOSITS & TOUR PAYMENT
1. Booking should be made during promotion date with a deposit of RM300 per person. Full payment to be advice by SHUHADA HOLIDAYS SDN. BHD. once you received total Performa Invoice from SHUHADA HOLIDAYS SDN. BHD.
2. Booking will be released automatically if we do not receive any payment.
3. Please send the rooming list at least 01 Month before.
4. Final Payment 03 Months before travelling.
International flight ticket&20kg baggage
2 nights at hotel in Old Quarter area and 1 night on sharing cruise based on twins/double sharing
All meals as mentioned in the itinerary
All entrance fees
Transfer Hanoi – Halong Bay – Hanoi by shuttle bus