Gather 4hrs before departure. Arrive Istanbul Airport. Meet and greet local guide.
DAY 02 ARRIVAL ISTANBUL – YALOVA (L/D)
Check out hotel. Drive to Istanbul.
Visit Mosque of Sultan Suleiman.
Enjoy Bosphorus Cruise.
Transfer to Yalova. Overnight in Yalova.
DAY 03 YALOVA – BURSA – KUSADASI (B/L/D)
Check out. Shopping stop at Turkish Delight.
Visit Green Mosque, Green Tomb and The Grand Mosque.
Check in hotel. Overnight in Kusadasi.
DAY 04 KUSADASI – PAMUKKALE (B/L/D)
Visit Outlet Leather Factory & Center for shopping and watching Live Fashion Show and explore the Ancient City of Ephesus.
Your route then takes you past the Bouleuterion, Temple of Domitian, Hercules Gate, Temple of Hadrian, The Celsus Library and The Great Theater.
Drive toward Pamukkale and explore the Antique City of Hierapolis, Cotton Castle.
Overnight in Pamukkale.
DAY 05 CAPPADOCIA – KONYA CAPPADOCIA (B/L/D)
Shopping at Textile shopping.
Visit Tepesidelik Han Caravanserai.
Overnight in Cappadocia.
DAY 06 CAPPADOCIA – ANKARA – BOLU (B/L/D)
Today start with Love valley. We will visit Carpet School. After that, visit Paşabağları ( known as a Fairy Chimney Valley ).
Continue our journey to Avanos town Pottery Making and Carpet Weaving , Devrent valley , Ürgup and Ortahisar Rock-cut Castle and Pottery Workshop Dinner.
Overnight in Cappadocia.
DAY 07 CAPPADOCIA – BOLU (B/L/D)
Today, you can see magnificent view of Uçhisar Castle and Jewellery Workshop & Center.
Then visit to Salt Lake on the way to Ankara,Capital of Turkey and City of Ataturk.
We will visit magnificent Mausoleum of Ataturk,after we make a way to Bolu.
Overnight in Bolu.
DAY 08 BOLU – ISTANBUL (B/L/D)
Visit Topkapi Palace – the seat of the Ottoman Empire after it shifted its capital from Bursa to Istanbul.
Free at leisure to visit Grand Bazaar and Spice Market.
Overnight in Istanbul.
DAY 09 ISTANBUL AIRPORT – MALAYSIA (B/L)
Today, visit Hippodrome.
Blue Mosque – the only mosque in Istanbul.
Transfer to airport 4hrs departure.
DAY 10 KUALA LUMPUR ARRIVAL
Arrival in Kuala Lumpur International. Arrive home with sweet memories and souvenirs.
CHILD WITH BED
CHILD NO BED
Infant (below 2 years old) : RM 1100
1. The above rates quoted are subject to change without prior notice.
2. Reservation will be made upon confirmation from your side.
3. Hotel room confirmation is subject to availability upon booking.
4. Tour fare deposit amount paid is non-refundable after booking.
5. Full payment must be made during promotion due date.
6. High season surcharges to be advise.
7. The itinerary is subject to change at the discretion of the land operator.
8. SHUHADA HOLIDAYS SDN BHD and its agent reserve the right to change or alter the program and revise fares without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances
9. Refund would be not entertained due to unforeseen circumstances to the country.
10. For any unused service is not refundable.
11. The Person who cannot pass the immigration in the International Airport , Tour Fare would be not refundable.
12. SHUHADA HOLIDAYS SDN BHD. acts only as your agent to provide you to service providers such as Airlines, Hotel, Ferry,Coaches, and others. We shall not in any circumstances be
held liable for and will not accept responsibility or liability for the acts omissions, defaults on the past of these services provides and government change of regulations.
DEPOSITS & TOUR PAYMENT
1. Booking should be made during promotion date with a deposit of RM1000 per pax. Full payment to be advice by SHUHADA STAFF once you received total Performa Invoice from SHUHADA HOLIDAYS SDN BHD
2. Booking will be released automatically if we do not receive any payment.
3. Please send the rooming list at least 01 Month before arrival.
4. Final Payment 03 Months before travelling.
Meals (FULL BOARD)
Return International Ticket + Airport Tax By Mahan Air
Baggage Allowance 30 KG and Hand Carry 05 KG
Accommodation 04 Stars including daily breakfast
All entrance fees during the program
Escorted English or Malay Speaking
Professional Tour Guide English Speaking
BONUS PRIVATE BOSPHORUS CRUISE
Public Ferryboat arrangement for journey
Tips for guide & driver RM 150
Travel Insurance per person RM 100
Compulsory Levy Tax RM20 Per Person
Porterage , Extra baggage fees
Any extra meals & drinks not mentioned in program
Other entrance fee not mentioned in the program
All personal expenses and any other services that are not mentioned above