DAY 01 ASSEMBLE KUALA LUMPUR / ARRIVAL TOKYO (D)
- Assemble at KLIA 2 International Airport (03 hours before departure) for your flight to Tokyo Haneda Upon arrival at the Tokyo Haneda International Airport.
- After your immigration and customs cleareance you will met by our representative and then transfer to your hotel for check in and overnight..
DAY 02 TOKYO / MT.FUJI *By Shikansen Bul let Train (B/L/D)
- After breakfast at hotel, proceed to visit MT.FUJI AREA. MT.FUJI is with 3776 meters Japan’s highest mountain. It is not surprising that the nearly perfectly shaped volcano has been worshiped as a sacred mountain and experienced big popularity among artists and common people throughout the centuries.
- Then head to OSHINO HAKKAI which is a touristy set of eight ponds in Oshino, a small village in the Fuji Five Lake region, located between Lake Kawaguchiko and Lake Yamanakako on the site of a former sixth lake that dried out several hundred years ago.
- After this you will leave for hotel for hot spring and dinner.
DAY 03 TOKYO (B/L/D)
- After breakfast at hotel, leave for GOTEMBA PREMIUM OUTLET MALL, this is your main shopping stop in Mt.Fuji follwed by Tokyo.
- In Tokyo your visits covers ASAKUSA TEMPLE & NAKAMISE STREET. Asakusa is the center of Tokyo’s shitamachi (literally “low city”), one of Tokyo’s districts, where an atmosphere of the Tokyo of past decades survives.Asakusa’s main attraction is Sensoji, a very popular Buddhist temple, built in the 7th century. The temple is approached via the Nakamise, a shopping street that has been providing temple visitors with a variety of traditional, local snacks and tourist souvenirs for centuries.
- Then you will have a photo stop with TOKYO SKYTREE which is a new television broadcasting tower and landmark of Tokyo. It is the centerpiece of the Tokyo Skytree Town in the Sumida City Ward, not far away from Asakusa. With a height of 634 meters (634 can be read as “Musashi”, a historic name of the Tokyo Region), it is the tallest building in Japan and the second tallest structure in the world at the time of its completion. Your ext following visit is Tokyo Imperial Palace. The current Imperial Palace is located on the former site of Edo Castle, a large
park area surrounded by moats and massive stone walls in the center of Tokyo, a short walk from Tokyo Station.
- It is the residence of Japan’s Imperial Family.From Kokyo Gaien, the large plaza in front of the Imperial Palace; visitors can view the NIJUBASI, two bridges that form an entrance to the inner palace grounds. The stone bridge in front is called Meganebashi (Eyeglass Bridge) for its looks. The bridge in the back was formerly a wooden bridge with two levels, from which the name Nijubashi (Double Bridge) is derived.
- After this, you will go for SHOPPING to AKIHABARA- is a district in central Tokyo that is famous for its many electronics shops. In more recent years, Akihabara has gained recognition as the center of Japan’s otaku (diehard fan) culture, and many shops and establishments devoted to anime and manga are now dispersed among the electronic stores in the district.
- Then you get back to hotel.
DAY 04 TOKYO DISNEYLAND (B/L/D)
- After breakfast at hotel, proceed to Full Day at TOKYO DISNEYLAND, a theme park based on the films produced by Walt Disney. It was opened in 1983 as the first Disney theme park outside of the United States. Modeled after Disneyland in California and the Magic Kingdom in Florida.
- Tokyo Disneyland is made up of seven themed lands and features seasonal decorations and parades. You will g back to hotel after having Dinner in Tokyo Area. After that back to hotel for overnight.
DAY 05 TOKYO CITY TOUR /DEPARTURE (B/L)
- After breakfast at hotel, proceed to visit TSUKIJI FISH MARKET which is Tsukiji Market is a large wholesale market for fish, fruits and vegetables in central Tokyo. Tsukiji Market is best known as one of the world’s largest fish markets, handling over 2,000 tons of marine products per day.
- You will have a visit to MEIJI SHRINE. Meiji Shrine is a shrine dedicated to the deified spirits of Emperor Meiji and his consort, Empress Shoken. The shrine was completed and dedicated to the Emperor Meiji and the Empress Shoken in 1920.Entry into the shrine grounds is marked by a massive tore gate, after which the sights and sounds of the busy city are replaced by a tranquil forest.
- Then, you will head to SHINJUKU which is one of the 23 city wards of Tokyo, but the name commonly refers to just the large entertainment, business and shopping area around Shinjuku Station. Shinjuku is homes for the tallest buildings in Japan.
- After Shinjuku you will go to ODAIBA which is manmade island in Tokyo. The Odaiba area that opens onto the waterfront offers enjoyment for the whole family throughout the day.
- You will have chance to have photos with Rainbow Bridge, Fuji TV Building, The Statue of Laverty. After that transfer to Airport for your flight back to Kuala Lumpur.
DAY 06 ARRIVAL KUALA LUMPUR
- Arrival KLIA2 International Airport. Arrive home with sweet memories and souvenirs