DAY 01 ASSEMBLE KUALA LUMPUR / DELHI (D)
- Assemble at Kuala Lumpur International Airport, ( 03 hours before departure ) for flight to Delhi.
- On arrival at Indira Gandhi International Airport, after immigration and custom clearance, you will be given a garland welcome and will be transferred to Hotel.
- Our representative will assist you check in and to ensure your stay will be comfortable.
- Prayer times and direction for Qiblat will be given. Overnight in Hotel.
DAY 02 DELHI (B/L/D)
- After breakfast ,Proceed for sightseeing tour of Delhi, visit to JAMA MASJID – Jama Masjid is the country’s largest mosque, built in 1656, where thousands of Muslims offer prayers. It lies opposite the Red Fort and is surrounded by a large number of shops, which deal in a variety of goods. The great mosque of Old Delhi is both the largest in India and the final architectural extravagance of Shah Jahan with a courtyard capable of holding 25,000 devotees.
- INDIA GATE – The national monument of India, India gate is located amidst the administrative locations of the country. Constructed in memory of 90,000 soldiers of British-Indian army who fought in the Second World War, the structure was built under the l eadership of Sir Edwin Lutyens. The architectural complex is made of red stone and granite.
- PRESIDENT HOUSE – The official residence of President of India, the building is another attraction of the New Delhi. It has remained home to the former British Viceroy of India till 1950. The magnificent structure is the finest example of Indo-British architectural monument which has caught attention of thousand of tourist all over the world. Night stay in Delhi.
DAY 03 DELHI / AGRA (B/L/D)
- Breakfast at hotel. Drive to Agra. On arrival & check in hotel.
- After freshen up proceed for city sightseeing tour visiting the world famous TAJ MAHAL for Sunset , built by the Mughal Emperor Shahjehan in 1630 for his queen Mumtaz Mahal to enshrine her mortal remains.
- Also visit AGRA FORT, containing the Pearl Mosque – the rusty and majestic red- sandstone fort of Agra stands on the banks of the river Yamuna and the construction was started by Emperor Akbar in 1566.
- Overnight at hotel.
DAY 04 AGRA / DELHI (B/L/D)
- Breakfast at hotel, drive to Delhi. On arrival & check in hotel.
- Later evening you may enjoy shopping at local Bazaars.
DAY 05 DELHI / KUALA LUMPUR (B/L/D)
- Breakfast at hotel, proceed for shopping tour in Delhi.
- After lunch transfer to International Airport for flights to your Kuala Lumpur.
DAY 06 KUALA LUMPU R
- Arrival home with sweet memories and souvenirs.