DAY 01 ARRIVAL SEOUL (L/D)
- Meet our representative at Incheon airport
- Visit Majang Suspension Bridge where you can feel the thrill of the Majang Lake Suspension Bridge, which feels like a ride at an amusement park.
- After lunch, visit Eunpyung Korean Traditional Hanok Village and Museum with wearing Hanbok.
- Visit International Mosque in Seoul.
- Free Shopping at Dongdaemun Market.
DAY 02 SEOUL – PETITE FRANCE – NAMI ISLAND (B/L/D)
- After breakfast, transfer to Petite France.
- Proceed to Nami Island.
- Enjoy lake cruise and take a leisure walk at the beautiful tree road where the outdoor shooting for the Korean Drama “Winter Sonata”.
- Back to Seoul, visit Seoul N Tower & Love Lock Wall (not include observatory).
- Visit Kimchi Making + Trick Eye Photo Session + Seaweed Museum with wearing Han-Bok (Korean Traditional Costume).
DAY 03 SEOUL – EVERLAND THEME PARK (B/L/D)
- After breakfast, proceed to EVERLAND/LOTTE WORLD THEME PARK with FREE TICKETS.
- Shopping at National Ginseng Centre and Amythyst Factory.
DAY 04 SEOUL SHOPPING TOUR (B/L/D)
- After breakfast, city tour of Gyeongbok Palace, National Folk Museum and Presidential Blue House.
- Shopping at Pine Tree Centre and Korean cosmetic duty-free shop.
- Shopping at Shinsegye dutyfree department store.
- Free shopping at Namdaemun Street Market& Myeong-dong Fashion Street. Visit Chef show or Hero drawing show (Most popular shows in Korea).
DAY 05 AIRPORT – KLIA (B)
- After breakfast, visit Korean product duty-free shop and go to the airport for departure.