Day 1: ARRIVAL (D)
- Welcome to Bali – Land of dreams! Upon arrival at Denpasar Airport, you will be met by our representative who will assist you
- Enjoy dinner at local restaurant.
- After dinner we will transfer to your hotel in Bali
Day 2: BATUAN TEMPLE-KINTAMANI FULL DAY TOUR (B L D)
- Breakfast at hotel
- Batuan Temple – is a local Balinese Hindu temple looked after by the local resident of Batuan countryside. The temple is designed very beautiful with full of Balinese ornaments and the roof temple building is made from the fiber of chromatic black palm tree.
- Lunch buffet – enjoy your buffet lunch at a view of Mount Batur Valley.
- Kintamani Village Bali – is the best place to see volcano and natural lake scenery for photo stop.
- Tegalalang – Rice village located on the north-south road from Kintamani and Ubud, it countryside is located at 5 km northern part of Ubud Village.
- Coffee Plantation – This place is probably designed for us tourists but it was still interesting to see the various plants (coffee, ginseng, turmeric etc) and how the coffee is made. There were several luwaks on site but all were sleeping, they were in cages but I was told well looked after. After the tour, you get to sample a selection of teas and coffees .There is a shop where you can purchase the various teas and coffee, and whilst you will pay more than in local supermarkets and the airport, they make good gifts (personal account).
- Dinner– Drop to Hotel – Dinner will be serve at local restaurant.
Day 3: BEDUGUL-TANAH LOT TOUR (B L D)
- Breakfast at Hotel
- Taman Ayun Temple – a landmark in the village of Mengwi, Badung regency, located 17km northwest of Denpasar. This temple complex boasts magnificent traditional architectural features throughout its courtyards and enclosures as well as expansive garden landscapes comprised of lotus and fish ponds.
- Lunch – enjoy your buffet lunch at a lakeside restaurant.
- Ulundanu Bratan Temple – Discover a different angle of this magnificent water temple as you approach and see the temple standing proudly, embracing the lake as it laps at its foundations.
- Monkey forest – Small forest temple & animal sanctuary with many free-roaming monkeys on the grounds.
- Tanah lot – as iconic as the island of Bali. This temple dedicated to the God of Sea, which has a breathtaking natural splendor, it stands on solid sea rock overlooking the Indian ocean
- Dinner– Drop to Hotel – Dinner will be serve at local restaurant
Day 4: BESAKIH -EDELWEISS-BUKIT JAMBUL-GREEN CANYON(B L D)
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Besakih Temple – a temple (pura) complex in the village of Besakih on the slopes of Mount Agung in eastern Bali, Indonesia. It is the most important, the largest and holiest temple of Hindu religion in Bali, Perched nearly 1000 meters up the side of Gunung Agung, it is an extensive complex of 23 separate but related temples with the largest and most important being Pura Penataran Agung. The temple is built on six levels, terraced up the slope. The entrance is marked by a candi bentar (split gateway), and beyond it the Kori Agung is the gateway to the second courtyard.
- Edelweiss Garden Padang Kasna Bali – a plant that lives wild in the area of Mount Agung and gradually many people who cultivate the flower. This flower is sold for praying purposes for the Hindus. This Edelweiss Flower Kasna grows fertile in the area of Temukus Village, whose weather is perfect for the growth of this flower. Also in this area there is a refreshing view of the eye, we can see the hill, flower garden.
- Lunch at local restaurant – enjoy your lunch at a view of Mount Batur Valley .
- Bukit Jambul Rice Terrace – renown as an outstanding natural tourist destination due to the harmonious combination of hilly land, rice fields, valleys and the beautiful sea panorama in a distance. From high land, we will be able to witness the beauty of the nature beneath. hill where there is a large banyan tree growing on the top of hill like crest so that the local people give it name as Bukit Jambul Rice Terrace where Bukit is means hill, meanwhile Jambul is means crest. This place become famous because it was inspired by the most amazing scenery with rice terrace, winding road underneath and palm trees stretching to the sea.
- It is situated in the plateau area that is always covered by cool temperatures that make it as an Green Canyon Ubud:Hidden Canyon Bali is worth for a slow trek for about 1-2 hours. There are two trails to choose, the short trail and the long one. The short trail takes 45 minutes to explore while the long trail will also explore the rest of the canyon (around 2 km long). Choose a long trek for the ultimate Hidden Canyon adventure.The erosion carved the earth creating a natural masterpiece: different size of rocks engraved into amazing shapes and patterns.
- Dinner– Drop to Hotel
Day 5: DEPARTURE (B)
- As this is your last day in Bali. After breakfast we suggest that you plan your day as per the time of your flight
- Check-out from your hotel drop to airport.