Day 01: ARRIVAL ( D )
- Welcome to Bali – Land of dreams! Upon arrival at Denpasar Airport, you will be met by our representative who will assist you – than enjoy Dinner at local restaurant –after dinner we will transfer to your hotel in Bali.
Day 02: BESAKIH – EDELWEISS -BUKIT JAMBUL – GREEN CANYON ( B, L, D )
- Breakfast at hotel
- Besakih Temple – a temple (pura) complex in the village of Besakih on the slopes of Mount Agung in eastern Bali, Indonesia. It is the most important, the largest and holiest temple of Hindu religion in Bali, Perched nearly 1000 meters up the side of Gunung Agung, it is an extensive complex of 23 separate but related temples with the largest and most important being Pura Penataran Agung. The temple is built on six levels, terraced up the slope. The entrance is marked by a candi bentar (split gateway), and beyond it the Kori Agung is the gateway to the second courtyard.
- Edelweiss Garden Padang Kasna Bali – a plant that lives wild in the area of Mount Agung and gradually many people who cultivate the flower. This flower is sold for praying purposes for the Hindus. This Edelweiss Flower Kasna grows fertile in the area of Temukus Village, whose weather is perfect for the growth of this flower. Also in this area there is a refreshing view of the eye, we can see the hill, flower garden.
- Lunch at local restaurant – enjoy your lunch at a view of Mount Batur Valley.
- Bukit Jambul Rice Terrace – is renown as an outstanding natural tourist destination due to the harmonious combination of hilly land, rice fields, valleys and the beautiful sea panorama in a distance. From high land, we will be able to witness the beauty of the nature beneath. hill where there is a large banyan tree growing on the top of hill like crest so that the local people give it name as Bukit Jambul Rice Terrace where Bukit is means hill, meanwhile Jambul is means crest. This place become famous because it was inspired by the most amazing scenery with rice terrace, winding road underneath and palm trees stretching to the sea. It is situated in the plateau area that is always covered by cool temperatures.
- Green Canyon Ubud – Hidden Canyon Bali is worth for a slow trek for about 1-2 hours. There are two trails to choose, the short trail and the long one. The short trail takes 45 minutes to explore while the long trail will also explore the rest of the canyon (around 2 km long). Choose a long trek for the ultimate Hidden Canyon adventure.The erosion carved the earth creating a natural masterpiece: different size of rocks engraved into amazing shapes and patterns
- Dinner – Drop to Hotel
Dinner will be serve at local restaurant.
Day 03: DEPARTURE ( B )
- As this is your last day in Bali. After breakfast we suggest that you plan your day as per the time of your flight
- Check-out from your hotel drop to airport.