DAY 01 KUALA LUMPUR ASSEMBLE
- Assemble at KLIA International Airport ( 03 hours before departure ) for your flight to Cairo
DAY 02 ARRIVAL CAIRO (L/D)
- Upon arrival at Cairo International Airport, after your immigration and custom clearance, meet and greet by our representative.
- Transferred to half day vists of Citadel, Mohamed Ali Mosque (Alabaster Mosque), Azhar Mosque and Al-Hussein Mosque.
- Lunch at local restaurants during day tour in Cairo.
- Transfers to hotel for check-in and evening transfers for dinner at Chinese Restaurants.
DAY 03 CAIRO / SLEEPER TRAIN TO ASWAN (B/L/D)
- After breakfast at hotel, start the tour to visit the the Great Pyramids Giza . Today there are more than 93 Pyramids in Egypt; but the three main Pyramids are in Giza Plateau , which were built in the 4th Dynasty (circa 4650 B.C). The Pyramids of Ancient Egypt were built as tombs for Kings (and Queens), and it was the exclusive privilege to have a Pyramid tomb. the most famous ones are those at Giza , The Great Sphinx, or as the ancients knew it, Shesib Ankh or the living image, has to be one of the most recognisable constructions in history
- Stop by a Papyrus institute where can find how the ancient Egyptians used the papyrus for writing and can buy some souvenirs for your friends.
- After lunch, will continue our tour to the Egyptian Museum. The Egyptian Museum of Antiquities the Egyptian Museum (built in 1902) is home to an extensive collection of ancient Egyptian antiquities. It has 120,000 items, with a representative amount on display, the museum contains many important pieces of ancient Egyptian history. It houses the worlds largest collection of Pharaonic antiquities, and many treasures of King Tutankhamen. the remainder in storerooms.
- Then will end our tour by free time for shopping at Khan Khalili Bazar , the largest Bazar in Middle East this Market is famous for its unusual, typical oriental souvenirs and handmade crafts. Medieval atmosphere of this traditional market gives visitors great pleasure and glimpse into what medieval markets were like: Cafes, restaurants, shops. Afte visits free time (own arrangements), till transfers to Cairo station to board the sleeper train to Aswan for
DAY 04 ASWAN / NILE CRUISE (B/L/D)
- Upon arrival to Aswan train station, greeted by representative.
- Then visit the Philae Temple, High Dam Construction of the High Dam became a key objective of the Egyptian Goverment following the privotal to Egypt industrialization. The High Dam wa constructed between 1960 nad 1970 and has had a significant impact on the economy and culture of Egypt.
- Proceed to visit the unfinished obelisk is the largest known ancient obelisk and is located in the northern region of the stone quarries of ancient Egypt in Aswan (Assuan), Egypt. Arhaeologist speculate that it would have intended to complement the socalled Lateran Obelisk which was originally at Karnak and is now outside the Lateran Palace in Rome, Embark your 5*.
- After visit transfers to your Nile Cruise for check-in. Overnight in Aswan.
DAY 05 NILE CRUISE (B/L/D)
- Having your breakfast during 2-2.5 hours sailing to Kom Ombo (north of Aswan city)
- Visit Temple of Kom Ombo, an unusual double temple built during the Ptolemaic dynasty in the Egyptian town of Kom Ombo. Some additions to it were later made during the Roman period. The building is unique because
its ‘double’ design meant that there were courts, halls, sanctuaries and rooms duplicated for two sets of gods. Sail to Edfu and overnight.
DAY 06 NILE CRUISE (B/L/D)
- After breakfast , visit the temple of Horus in Edfu using the horse carriages (Egyptian Cadillac) Temple of Horus an ancient Egyptian temple located on the west bank of the Nile in the city of Edfu which was known in Greco-Roman times as Apollonopolis Magna, after the chief god Horus-Apollo. It is one of the best preserved temples in Egypt. The temple, dedicated to the falcon god Horus, was built in the Ptolemaic period between 237 and 57 BC. Sail to Luxor.
DAY 07 NILE CRUISE / LUXOR / SLEEPER TRAIN TO CAIRO (B/L/D)
- Chekout after breakfast, visit The Valley of the Kings where, for period of nearly 500 years from the 16th to 11th century BC, tombs were constructed for the Pharaohs and powerful nobles of the New Kingdom (the Eighteenth to the Twentieth Dynasties of Ancient Egypt). The valley stands on the west bank of the Nile, opposite Thebes (modern Luxor), within the heart of the Theban Necropolis. valleys, East Valley (where the majority of the royal tombs are situated) and West Valley. With the 2005 discovery of a new chamber (KV63), and the 2008 discovery of two further tomb entrances, the valley is known to contain 63 tombs and chambers. Queen Hatchepsut Temple and Colossi of Memnon.
- After lunch, visit Karnak Temple, and Luxor Temple. After visit free time at markets for leisure (own manangement), evening transfers to Luxor train station to take your sleeper train to Cairo. Dinner on train board and overnight
DAY 08 CAIRO / ALEXANDRIA / CAIRO (B/L/D)
- Breakfast on board the train , arrival Cairo and start our tour visiting the Catacomb, Cidatel of Qait Bay, Mursi Abul Abbass Mosque, Maqam Nabi Daniel, Lukman Hakim and Montazah Gardens.
- Lunch at local restaurants (sea food) during day tour in Alexandria.
- After the tour transfer to your hotel , dinner and overnight.
- After visits transfers back to Cairo and dinner at Chinese Restaurants.
- Overnight at hotel in Cairo.
DAY 09 CAIRO DEPARTURE (B)
- After breakfast at hotel
- You will be transferred to Cairo airport for final departure
DAY 10 ARRIVAL KUALA LUMPUR
- Arrive home with sweet memories and souvenirs.